2021-2022 Kindergarten - 8th Grade Registration
Starting with the 2021-2022 academic year, Silicon Valley Academy will be located at 195 Leota Avenue, Sunnyvale, insha'Allah.
2021-2022 Priority Registration for returning SVA students and their siblings starts February 13 until 3:00 pm February 26
2021-2022 Open Registration for new families starts February 27
Step 1: Classera Account
Open Registration: Create a Guardian Classera account to register your child(ren): Classera Registration Account
Step 2: KG-8th Supplementary Forms
- Parent Handbook Acceptance Form. Coming Soon!
- Explanation of Tuition Fees Form
- Parent Volunteer Agreement Form
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry Form (KG & 1st)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (KG)
- Informed KG Consent Form (KG students turning 5 September 2-October 1)
- Birth Certificate (New Students)
- Updated Immunization Card (KG, 7th, & New Students)
- Request for School Records (New Students)
- Report Cards from the last 2 academic years (New Students)
Step 3: Fees
- Option 1: Schedule an appointment with SVA's office manager using your Guardian Classera account or by calling (408) 243-9333 to turn in the registration, volunteer, and tuition fees
- Option 2: Mail your registration, volunteer, and tuition fees directly to Silicon Valley Academy at 1095 Dunford Way, Bldg. 400, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Step 4: Enrollment Status
Completed registration does not guarantee enrollment in SVA. Student enrollment status of "accepted," "rejected," or "waitlisted" will be updated and reflected on the guardian's account. Student enrollment is also contingent on the submission of all required fees and parent acceptance and signature of the policies and procedures outlined in the "Parent Handbook," which will be provided before the start of the academic year.