2020-2021 Kindergarten - 8th Grade Admission Application
Fill out the 2020-2021 Online Admission Application to enroll in KG-8th. Next, please fill out the additional supplementary forms.
Registration Procedure for New and Returning SVA Students
Step 1: KG-8th Online Admission Application
Please fill out the Online Admission Application. Do note that students enrolling in kindergarten must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2020.
Step 2: KG-8th Supplementary Forms
- Parent Handbook Acceptance Form
- Explanation of Tuition Fees Form
- Parent Volunteer Agreement Form
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry Form (KG & 1st)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (KG)
Step 3: Other KG-8th Documents
- Birth Certificate (New Students)
- Updated Immunization Card (KG, 7th, & New Students)
- Request for School Records (New Students)
- Report Cards from the last 2 academic years (New Students)
Step 4: Fees
- Schedule an appointment with SVA's office manager by filling out this form appointment calendar or calling (408) 243-9333 to turn in the registration, volunteer, and tuition fees along with the supplementary forms and other documents in order for your child's enrollment package to be considered complete.