Silicon Valley Academy will remain at its current location in Sunnyvale for the 2020-2021 academic year, insha'Allah.
Registration Procedure for New and Returning SVA Students
Step 1: Online Admission Application
Please fill out the Online Admission Application. Do note that students enrolling in kindergarten must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2020.
Step 2: Supplementary Forms
Please print and fill out the following supplementary forms.
- Explanation of Tuition Fees (PreK-8th)
- Pre-K Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (PreK only)
- Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (KG-8th)
- Parent Volunteer Agreement (PreK-8th)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (KG & 1st)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (KG)
- LIC 627 Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment (PreK only)
- LIC 700 Identification and Emergency Information (PreK only)
- LIC 995 Parents’ Rights (PreK only)
- LIC 701 Physician’s Report (PreK only)
- LIC 702 Health History (PreK only)
- LIC 613A Personal Rights (PreK only)
Step 3: Other Documents
Please provide the following documents.
- Report cards from the last 2 academic years, if applicable (New Students)
- Birth certificate (New Students)
- Updated immunization card (PreK, KG, 7th, & New Students)
Step 4: Fees
- Schedule an appointment with SVA's office manager by filling out this form appointment calendar or calling (408) 243-9333 to turn in the registration, volunteer, and tuition fees along with the supplementary forms and other documents in order for your child's enrollment package to be considered complete.