Starting with the 2021-2022 academic year, Silicon Valley Academy will be located at 195 Leota Avenue, Sunnyvale, insha'Allah.
2021-2022 Priority Registration for currently enrolled SVA students and their siblings starts February 13 until 3:00 pm on February 26
2021-2022 Open Registration for new families starts February 27
Step 1: Classera Account
Open Registration: Create a Guardian Classera account to register your child(ren): Classera Registration Account
Step 2: Supplementary Forms
Upload to your Guardian Classera account the following supplementary forms.
Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before October 1, 2021 to attend SVA. Do note that the California Department of Education requires children entering Kindergarten to turn 5 on or before September 1. Therefore, if your child will be turning 5 September 2-October 1, you must complete the SVA Informed KG Consent Form.
- Explanation of Tuition Fees (Prek-8th)
- Pre-K Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (PreK only). Coming Soon!
- Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (KG-8th). Coming Soon!
- Parent Volunteer Agreement (PreK-8th)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (KG & 1st)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (KG)
- Informed KG Consent Form (KG students turning 5 September 2-October 1)
- LIC 627 Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment (PreK only)
- LIC 700 Identification and Emergency Information (PreK only)
- LIC 995 Parents’ Rights (PreK only)
- LIC 701 Physician’s Report (PreK only)
- LIC 702 Health History (PreK only)
- LIC 613A Personal Rights (PreK only)
- Report cards from the last 2 academic years, if applicable (New Students)
- Birth certificate (New Students)
- Updated immunization card (PreK, KG, 7th, & New Students)
Step 3: Fees
- Option 1: Schedule an appointment with SVA's office manager using your Guardian Classera account to turn in your registration, volunteer, and tuition fees in-person
- Option 2: Mail your registration, volunteer, and tuition fees directly to Silicon Valley Academy at 1095 Dunford Way, Bldg. 400, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Step 4: Enrollment Status
Completed registration does not guarantee enrollment in SVA. Student enrollment status of "accepted," "rejected," or "waitlisted" will be updated and reflected on the guardian's account. Student enrollment is also contingent on the submission of all required fees and parent acceptance and signature of the policies and procedures outlined in the "Parent Handbook," which will be provided before the start of the academic year.