Throughout the school year there will be many opportunities and supplemental forms needed for certain projects or events.
Google Classroom is our online classroom portal where teachers share academic material, make announcements, post assignments, and discuss topics related to the units they are teaching. Students are also able to create and submit classwork through this portal.
Students and parents can login to this portal using the student’s assigned email address.
Our parent volunteer dashboard is an online application to help track volunteer hours. The application helps you track volunteer commitments as well as see what available projects and requests are open with current SVA staff and PTO.
Here is a list of available forms:
- 2020-2021 PreK-8th Grade Online Application Form
- Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (KG-8th)
- Pre-K Parent Handbook Acceptance Form (PreK)
- Explanation of Tuition Fees (PreK-8th)
- Parent Volunteer Agreement (PreK-8th)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (KG & 1st)
- Oral Health Assessment (KG)
- LIC 627 Consent for Medical Treatment (PreK)
- LIC 700 Identification and Emergency Information (PreK)
- LIC 995 Parents' Rights (PreK)
- LIC 701 Physician's Report (PreK)
- LIC 702 Health Report (PreK)
- LIC 613A Personal Rights (PreK)